Today it seems as though every single store out there has an online website where you can see and buy everything from the comfort of your own home. Stores are almost unnecessary now days; you can pretty much have everything you need without ever having to leave your house. And while I love being able to shop at home, I also love the thrill of going to the mall and physically seeing everything in the store before I make my purchase. I even just like window shopping, I mean yeah I know I can look and see everything they have online, but there’s something fun about going to the store and just looking at all the things you can’t afford. So today I thought I would write down a little pro and con list of my opinions on online shopping.
1) Online stores often have things that aren’t in store
2) If the store is far away you can still buy their stuff
3) It’s easy
4) You can look, think about it, and go back whenever you want
5) They almost always have your size
6) You don’t have to wait in line to buy it
7) If it doesn’t fit just send it back
8) They have sizing charts
9) Beats the mall busy-ness during holiday season
10) You can shop while at work or in class!
1) You have to pay for shipping
2) Yome stores are free shipping over a certain amount so you end up spending that much to avoid shipping
3) You can’t try on the clothes
4) You put everything in your basket and end up spending way to much
5) They only take credit or PayPal
6) You sometimes have to wait weeks before it arrives
7) If it doesn’t fit your often too lazy to send it back to you just keep it for nothing
8) You want everything you see, and often buy everything you see
9) You spend money when you should be working or paying attention in class
10) Did I mention you spend way more money than you would in store yet?
Anyways these are just some of the daily struggles I face when deciding if I should buy something in store or online. I can’t decide which I like better, I mean the convenience of online shopping is great, but I also love the feel of being at a mall as well. Let’s be honest, I’m just happy as long as I’m shopping no matter which way I do it.
Also just a recommendation for anyone who does love to shop online, Wanelo is an amazing site that shows you trending items, as well as allows you to search for items from all stores, and then links you to them so that you can purchase them. It’s a dangerously addictive site, but it’s great for finding any of your shopping needs!